What is an AFCI Designer Section Member?
An AFCI Designer is an individual or firm that conceives, invents, creates or executes decorative crafts or artistic work for licensing or for sale to members of the creative industry.
Credentials to Provide: All of the below must have occurred within three (3) years prior to the date of submission for AFCI membership. These qualifications, will be reviewed or adjusted for international designers.
- State or federal tax form or proof of taxable craft related business activities
- Four (4) of the following items
- Company check
- Work contract for services or licensing agreement
- Written recommendation from current AFCI supplier member
- Proof of product design and development or design portfolio
- Sole authorship of a published book, 16 page minimum
- Proof of three (3) published designs in any of the following media: a multi-authored book, brochure, catalogue magazine, web site, video or manufacturer’s advertisement or project sheet.
For information on how to get involved with the AFCI Designer Section, please reach out to email@example.com