AFCI's 2021 virtual event, Creativation+, is taking place February 1-5, 2021. Mark your calendars and get ready to think bigger, design more boldy, and go beyond.
We're also excited to share that Creativation+ will be powered by vFairs, a virtual event platform where you'll access unforgettable education and create connections to grow your business and brand from the comfort of your home, office, or workspace. AFCI will host virtual orientations in the upcoming months to help you get the most out of your Creativation+ virtual experience. You can currently view AFCI's Creativation+ Virtual Experience - Overview for Exhibitors webinar on-demand here.
In the meantime, AFCI invites you to help us re-imagine our conference and tradeshow and design more boldly by entering the Creativation+ Virtual Background Design Competition! Submit your masterpiece by Friday, October 23 for consideration.
Who is judging the competition?
AFCI staff and leadership will select the top designs, and AFCI members will cast their votes via email at the end of October. The winning designs will be announced in the first week of November.
Where will the winning designs be featured?
The five winning virtual background designs will be provided to all Creativation+ attendees to use throughout the virtual conference and tradeshow as they attend educational offerings and virtual networking events, and meet with fellow attendees.
What will the winners receive?
On top of bragging rights and the excitement of seeing their design(s) used throughout Creativation+, the creators of the winning designs will receive an AFCI membership* and a feature on the Inspired content hub.
*Winning designers who have already renewed their membership for 2021 will receive an extension on their membership through 2022.
- You must be a current AFCI member to participate in this competition. If you are not a member, you can join here. Don't forget, AFCI members also receive a discount to Creativation+.
- Your design must reflect the Creativation+ branding and logo. It does not need to include the logo; however, it must align with the look and feel of the brand by using the Creativation+ color primary color palette and brand elements.
- No copyrighted or trademarked images should be included in your submission(s).
- No logos or branding (other than that of AFCI or Creativation+, if desired) should be included in your submission(s).
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com by October 23, 2020 to be considered.
There are no size restrictions when adding personalized backgrounds on zoom; however, we recommend the following:
- Minimum resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels
- Recommended 19:9 aspect ratio
- Please provide the design in a .GIF, .JPG or .PNG format
- File size under 5 MB
We look forward to seeing your designs. If you have any questions, please contact AFCI at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy creating!